Our mission as a church is to gather, grow, and go to make the glory of God known through the gospel.
We gather together on Sunday mornings in corporate worship to glory in who God is and what He has done for us through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We grow together through being involved in small groups where we can love, encourage, and challenge one another to walk worthy of the gospel.
We go together to use the gifts God has sovereignly given us by His grace to serve others in love, whether they be in our church through fellowship or outside of our church through evangelism.
Everything we do at BABC is intended to help us gather, grow, and go for the glory of God.
Our Big Rocks
Our Big Rocks are the core values that drive everything we do as a community of believers.
We are committed to the following as a way of life in our church:
- The supremacy of God in all thing
- Engaging in God-centered worship
- Connecting to God through prayer
- The total suffiency of the Bible for all areas of life
- Grace! Both from God to us and through us to others
- Compassionate evangelism from those next door to those to the ends of the earth
- Meaningful church membership
- Strengthening and supporting families
- Growing through small groups
- Equipping leaders
- Defending the rights of the defenseless